The ABC's of Me

23 June 2014
Happy Monday everyone! I bet you were all wondering if you would see me here today! But here I am in all my glory. Since I didn't get around to a couple of things I wanted to do for the blog I have decided to give you the ABC's of me today! I saw this on Brandi's blog a week or so ago and I think I have done one of these before but I decided to do it again. Have fun learning a few facts about me and go check out Brand's blog because it is pretty awesome :)

- Age: 30

B - Birthday month: October

C - Color: Pink, yellow

D - Drink: root beer

E - Eyes: green

F - Flashback: High tops! I have a purple and white pair.

G - Game: Hockey or curling

H - Hobby: Scrapbooking

I - Indulgence: Chocolate

- Job: Student until next May and then I will be a hair stylist :)

- Kiddos: I would like to have two

L - Love: Summer

M - Music: Country and pop music

N - Nation: Canada

O - Overstock: Shoes, sunglasses and purses

P - Pets: Two dogs....Gus and Jagger

Q - Quote: “You do not become good by trying to be good, but by finding the goodness that is already within you, and allowing that goodness to emerge. But it can only emerge if something fundamental changes in your state of consciousness.”  Eckhart Tolle


R - Residence: New Glasgow, Nova Scotia

S - Siblings: 2....Erica and Chase

T - Temperature: I don't know

U - University: NSCC


- Vehicle: none

W - Want:This beautiful weather to continue!

X - X: Marks the spot!


Y - Yuck: Cooked carrots! They make me gag!


Z - Zodiac: Scorpio

8 comments

  1. Awe, thank you for the shout out lovely!

    Eeeee, high tops! They were so fun :-D I love your Abc's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading these and finding out more about people :)

    Also, stealing this and doing it on my blog later!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love reading them too! I can't wait to read yours :)

      Delete
  3. What a fun blog hop/post! I am gonna do one, i think! I Have nominated you for the Liebster award. Come and check out my blog to get more info!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the nom hun :) I will be checking it all out later!! I hope to see your ABC post soon!

      Delete
  4. This is cute! I think I will do it too later this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)