Happy Friday everyone! It was a beautiful, sunny day until about 20 minutes ago and now it is cloudy, raining and I do believe I hear thunder in the distance! Today, I decided to get in my fix of link ups! So lets start with Five on Friday!
- This week has gone by really quickly! Feels like yesterday was Monday!
- I have been listening to a lot of Sara Bareilles this week and honestly she is so amazing! I did tweet this but if you don't like her please don't tell me because I will have a hard time liking you after that I think.
- It is officially summer today! YAY! I'm excited but I really can't believe I have been off school for almost two months already! Kind of crazy! It is graduation day at my school and I kind of wish it was my graduation day but alas it will come soon enough!
- I have been watching too many YouTube videos again this week. Really this isn't a new thing but man I have been watching organizing ones and I really don't need to watch those ones! LOL
- I have a small addiction to HGTV which lead to me loving Damon Bennett from Holmes on Homes. He is such a sweetheart and he can build you house how could you not love him!? Anyways just wanted to let everyone know he is awesome and you should love him too. Fingers crossed he gets his own show soon since he has left Mike Holmes crew to pursue other things on his own. By far my favorite handyman!
Also, on a completely different note here are my feelings on last night's Free Agents epsiode NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and that is all I have to say about that!
And since we are linking up we should link up with Whitney and get your weekend started right!