Tuesday Tunes!

25 June 2013
It is so hot and muggy here today!! I'm not complaining about the heat I don't hate the heat but I do hate it when it is muggy! You can't do a darn thing without getting all hot and sweaty! Gross! I have been loving the hot weather but this muggy crap that has moved in yesterday is just the pits! But whatever it is summer so I'm not complaining! And countdown to PEI 5 days!! Can't wait gonna be such a good time! Honestly can't wait to see Serena Ryder again! I have seen her 4 times already and she is probably the best performer I have ever seen and I have seen a lot folks! So since it is Tuesday Tunes I think we should have a little listen to the bands I'm seeing on Sunday night :)





Hope you're all having a great day!!

xoxo


No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)