I'm back in action with my blog and sadly not coming to you from England anymore. To make a long story short it was nightmare over there, I learned a good lesson that I love England but visiting is what I should do and not try and live there unless I can get a room in Buckingham Palace. I hope everyone has been good and missed me ;)
I will be back tomorrow with Friday's Letters!
Missed blogging and see you folks tomorrow!
14 August 2012 1 comment
Hello my lovely followers,
Tomorrow I move to England so I won't be able to post for a bit! I will try to come on and give you something but for the next week or so I'm going to have the blog "closed" if you will. Thanks for following me and I will be back once I have everything settled in England and then you will have lots of blogs about my adventures in England and around Europe! :)
See you all again soon!
12 August 2012 3 comments
1. If you could only ear one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
-I think it would have to be lobster, could eat it all day everyday! Oh and it would have to be Atlantic lobster! So Yummy!
2. What's your guilty pleasure/comfort food?
Chocolate for sure!
3. What's the weirdest/craziest thing you have ever eaten?
-Snails, escargot and I love them! So delish!
4. What foods do you avoid at all costs?
donairs, poutine, cauliflower
5. What meal remind you of your childhood?
Oh gosh I don't know if I could pick just one because my momma is an amazing cook!
6. One of your favorite recipes and the story behind it.
Okay this might seem a little weird but I'm picking a recipe I won't even eat! This is the first real success I had in the kitchen and made me realize I can actually bake/cook. I tried Sarah Richardon's (HGTV's Sarah Richardson) pecan puffs, they are a great cookie for gifting too as a hostess gift or something. I had total success with these cookies but I hated them! They have a shortcake'ish consistency and that I just really don't like but everyone else loved them!
Click picture for recipe!
10 August 2012 3 comments
Another day another link up!
Dear England In less than a week I will moved over there! I'm very excited for this so please make it is okay! Be nice and all that jazz okay :)
Dear Summer thanks for being amazing! I have made the memories needed to help make the move to England much easier.
Dear New Followers, Thank you so much for following me and having interest in my blog. It makes it much easier to blog on the regular basis when you know someone is reading your blog! Thanks so much!!
Time for bed! Good Night Everyone!
09 August 2012 4 comments
So It's okay...
- that I took the day off from packing and spent the afternoon with my best friend and her baby
- that I'm totally freaked out to move but in the breath I'm totally excited for the new adventures I will get to have in my life
- that I can't wait for the Christmas festival in my new town of Rochester
- that I'm wishing for fall because it has been far to muggy here the past few days
- that I miss people already and I haven't even left yet
- That I watch way too much Criminal Minds just because of this guy! (I know I have mentioned this a few times before but really I have watched like 8 hours of CM this week!!)
I totes love Dr Spencer Reid
08 August 2012 2 comments
Linking up with Shannon again for So What Wednesday!
- if I only started packing today and I leave for England in a week!
- if I'm already on the internet again instead of packing
- if I already know I'm gonna pack way too much
- if I know I will be crying way too much next Wednesday
- if I really don't feel like packing anymore today but know I have to
- if I have a million things to do today and I'm sitting here doing a So what wednesday post!
- if I talk too much packing in this post! ;)
- if I watched way too much teen mom yesterday and this morning!
Getting kinda stressed about moving but still very much looking forward to it! Better get moving instead of just sitting here and looking at my bed covered in clothes!
Have a lovely Wednesday everyone!
07 August 2012 No comments
This week for Tunes Tuesday I'm giving you an artist I have been listening to for years and I think some of you probably already know who he is and it is Ronan Keating! He was in a boyband called Boyzone and I have loved him since like forever! Well over 10 years! Ronan has an amazing voice, one of the few who does not really lose his accent when he is singing which is great because he Irish and who doesn't love an Irish accent? He has a new album coming out in September and I can't wait for it! I'm hoping to see him in concert in the new year when he is touring around the UK. Hope you enjoy the videos of Ronan! His newest video for his new single is the last video :)
Happy Tuesday! xo
05 August 2012 4 comments
Linking Up again with Neely and Ashley for Sunday Social!
1. What is your favorite Fall activity?
Probably going for drives to see the colors change and carving pumpkins! Going to miss seeing the colors change this year in Nova Scotia.
2. Do you follow a football team? if so which one and why?
I don't follow football at all! Honestly pretty sure I couldn't name more than 5 teams in the NFL
3. What is something fun about Fall in your area?
The holiday craft fairs start after Thanksgiving and those are my favorite! I'm hoping there are great ones in England for me!
4. Fav Fall outfit staples?
Sweaters, nice jeans, boots, cute flats
5. Thing you are looking forward to most about this coming Fall season?
Having my mom and her friend Debbie visit me and my sister in England, figuring out all the holiday fun we can have in Rochester :)
6. Favorite Fall holiday? Traditions?
Me and my siblings carving pumpkins, thanksgiving dinner with the family (which this year will be the first thanksgiving I won't be spending with my family)
Hope everyone had a great weekend! xo
03 August 2012 3 comments
I'm linking up with Ashley again for Friday's Letters!
Dear HSBC woman, thank you for not having a clue about what your bank offers and wasting our time! We told you over the phone what we wanted and then when we get there you basically tell us we can't have it! Though when we get home and look at your website bam there it is exactly what we were looking for!
Dear Jubilee Weekend, I would like to go more than one night but $30 a night and overpriced drinks will probably keep it to only one night.
Dear the next 12 days, please don't kill me! I know it is going to be busy but lets be nice to each other.
Lots to do so I have to move on now! Have a great Friday everyone! xo
02 August 2012 4 comments
This week I'm linking up with Neely and Amber for It's Okay Thursday!
So it is okay that....
-I'm leaving in two weeks and decided to not start packing until Sunday
-I have to see many friends and family next week before I leave and now I have added lots of packing to my to do list
-I watch Criminal Minds that I have seen over the Olympics
-it is almost 10am and I'm going to go back to bed and watching Criminal Minds before starting my day
-I watch way too much Criminal Minds!
This post has been bought to you by Criminal Minds! ;)
Have a great Thursday everyone :)
01 August 2012 2 comments
I'm linking up with Shannon again at Life After I "Dew" and doing So what Wednesday!
This Wednesday I'm saying So What! if...
- I still haven't thought about what to bring to England!
- I have been watching way too much Criminal Minds! Seriously I can find it on some station at almost any time of day!
-Working on my tan is more important than sort and organizing for England
-I feel like in two weeks I will be in major anxiety mode!
-I have a major crush on Dr. Spencer Reid! (again too much Criminal Minds)
There we go! My So What Wednesday! Hope you're all having a great Wednesday!