08.01.2012

01 August 2012
I'm linking up with Shannon again at Life After I "Dew" and doing So what Wednesday!


This Wednesday I'm saying So What! if...

- I still haven't thought about what to bring to England!
- I have been watching way too much Criminal Minds! Seriously I can find it on some station at almost any time of day!


-Working on my tan is more important than sort and organizing for England
-I feel like in two weeks I will be in major anxiety mode!
-I have a major crush on Dr. Spencer Reid! (again too much Criminal Minds)



There we go! My So What Wednesday! Hope you're all having a great Wednesday!


2 comments

  1. I love Criminal Minds! I was sitting home watching this afternoon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished watching one! Love it too much I think!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)