1. If you could only ear one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
-I think it would have to be lobster, could eat it all day everyday! Oh and it would have to be Atlantic lobster! So Yummy!
2. What's your guilty pleasure/comfort food?
Chocolate for sure!
3. What's the weirdest/craziest thing you have ever eaten?
-Snails, escargot and I love them! So delish!
4. What foods do you avoid at all costs?
donairs, poutine, cauliflower
5. What meal remind you of your childhood?
Oh gosh I don't know if I could pick just one because my momma is an amazing cook!
6. One of your favorite recipes and the story behind it.
Okay this might seem a little weird but I'm picking a recipe I won't even eat! This is the first real success I had in the kitchen and made me realize I can actually bake/cook. I tried Sarah Richardon's (HGTV's Sarah Richardson) pecan puffs, they are a great cookie for gifting too as a hostess gift or something. I had total success with these cookies but I hated them! They have a shortcake'ish consistency and that I just really don't like but everyone else loved them!
Click picture for recipe!