Sunday Social!

12 August 2012
Linking up again this week with Ashley and Neely for Sunday Social!


1. If you could only ear one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
-I think it would have to be lobster, could eat it all day everyday! Oh and it would have to be Atlantic lobster! So Yummy!

2. What's your guilty pleasure/comfort food?
Chocolate for sure! 

3. What's the weirdest/craziest thing you have ever eaten?
-Snails, escargot and I love them! So delish!

4. What foods do you avoid at all costs?
donairs, poutine, cauliflower 

5. What meal remind you of your childhood?
Oh gosh I don't know if I could pick just one because my momma is an amazing cook! 

6. One of your favorite recipes and the story behind it.
Okay this might seem a  little weird but I'm picking a recipe I won't even eat! This is the first real success I had in the kitchen and made me realize I can actually bake/cook. I tried Sarah Richardon's (HGTV's Sarah Richardson) pecan puffs, they are a great cookie for gifting too as a hostess gift or something. I had total success with these cookies but I hated them! They have a shortcake'ish consistency and that I just really don't like but everyone else loved them! 

Click picture for recipe!


3 comments

  1. Stumbled upon your blog - I dig it! Ironically enough my husband and I just bought Maine Lobsters to steam for dinner tonight. New Englanders have the best life! xoxo Allana

    www.ahusbandandadog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love lobster! We do lobster every New Year's Eve and it's one of my favourite traditions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Allana!! Glad you like my blog! Maine lobsters are delish too! I think my favorite are from Prince Edward Island though :)

    That is a great tradition Sarah!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)