TBB Asks: Holiday Edition

04 December 2018
Yup, I have been the worst blogger as of late but I have been busy and just haven't gotten my act together with the whole blogging thing but alas I think I can get back on the wagon since the house is decorated and I'm not spending my free time decorating now. We will see how this goes anyways, I do have some stuff planned for post so I will try my hardest to make them happen. 

Today to get back into the swing of Christmas posts The Blended Blog is doing another TBB Asks Christmas Edition. We did one in the fall so lets get on with this one for the Christmas season.


Candy canes? Yes! But just the peppermint ones...I have seen too many weird flavors coming out and I couldn't imagine a bacon flavored candy cane.

Christmas morning - early riser or sleep in? Early riser! And I always have been, so much so my parents had to make a rule that we couldn't get out of bed until 6am and then when we got a bit older it was 7am. And to this day I'm still up early! I just love Christmas too much to sleep! haha


Black Friday shopping? Not really because I don't think it is a big thing in Canada even though we do have the sales. I did go out on Black Friday but there was just as good sales the week before when I was out as well. It is like mid November pre Black Friday sales then week of Black Friday sales and then Cyber Monday turns into a whole week too so yeah I don't feel the need to get out and shop on the Friday.


Christmas tree in November? Yes! I like to enjoy the decorations for as long as I can because I love the season so much I don't just want them from December 1 to Jan 1.

Holiday ideas from Pinterest? Yes, I get lots of ideas from Pinterest for Christmas but honestly I can't think of a good one right now to tell you about. I also pin A LOT of Christmas ideas and then end up not doing any of them but that is the way of Pinterest isn't it?

Christmas glam or Ugly sweater? I love a good ugly sweater but I'm way more of a Christmas glam kind of girl.


Stockings stuffers - wrapped or unwrapped? The last couple of years I have taken to wrapping everything that goes into my parents stocking but my mom never wrapped ours, the stocking was the wrapping.


Traditional or Modern Christmas songs? Mix of both for sure. I love the old ones but there is always room for some newer ones too.

Fruitcake? Nope!


Christmas shopping - still going, or finished? Still going! I hope to get some done tonight and over the weekend maybe if I have some time since I have a busy weekend ahead of me. Tis the season right?

Is there snow in December where you live? Sometimes there is, the past couple of years it hasn't been a white Christmas. I'm hoping this year it is because winter has seemed to hit early!

A Charlie Brown Christmas or Rudolph?
I could never choose I love them both and are must watches for me over the holiday season!


So there you have it my thoughts on a few things Christmas. Right now I think I have time to prep a bit for another blog post tomorrow so I will leave you there folks and hope you have a wonderful day!

Oh I'm doing a Christmas Photo a Day Challenge over on my Instagram (BrittanyLea) feel free to come and check it out and join in on the fun!

xo

No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)