Friday Favorites: Merry Christmas

21 December 2018
And we have made it through another week! And now the best week of the year is about to begin. Well it is the best week for me. I have small list of things I have to get done this weekend since I was driving it this week, it won't be as crazy as some years. I'm hoping a get to see my friend Mike on Sunday since it only home for a few days...and this is his first time home in a couple of years so yay for visits.



Next week, you probably won't see any post from me because I'm going to take a break and just do whatever I want, spend time with family, see friends, eat too much etc. which I hope you get to do as well.

I don't think I took any pictures of my favorites this week but here is a quick run down


  • having dinner with my dad
  • going shopping with my siblings
  • getting the dogs groomed
  • getting my holiday baking done
  • baking with Erica (getting some stuff done so mom doesn't have to make them)
  • getting my wrapping done!
It is has been a great week leading up to Christmas and I'm excited for everything that is coming next week! 

My Christmas Wish for you is to find the joy in the season, spend time with your loved ones, remember the loved ones not with you and fill your heart with everything that brings you comfort.

Merry Christmas everyone!



{ Erika | Narci | Andrea }

3 comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)