Wednesday Wednesday....

05 April 2017

Wow, Wednesday already! I swear the last couple of weeks have flown by and I don't know where they have gone. Since we got home from Crop and Create is has been a blur! I don't have any complaints though because the weather has been sketchy and I'm so looking forward to nicer weather and the more into April we get the better. Anyways I'm linking up with lots of fab gals so lets just get into Royally Waiting and What's Happinning Wednesday!

Waiting On...work to be over for the day so I can go and run some errands! I know super exciting.

Thinking About...Maybe doing a super quick trip to Halifax on Saturday because I have a few things I need to pick up and I can only get them in Halifax since we don't have the stores in New Glasgow.

Listening to....James Arthur!

Loving...That Darrel took out Johnny Bananas on the Challenge! Sorry if that ends up being a spoiler for you! I didn't mean it to be.

Excited for....My trip to Cuba!! It is booked and I leave on April 27th! Myself. momma, cousin Jody and my aunt Sandra are going. It is going to be a super fun trip! I can't wait to lay on the beach for a week!

Question...What is your number one item for a beach vacation? And maybe not the normal answers....sunscreen, bathing suits, dresses I got that ;)

https://www.thequeeninbetween.com/royally-waiting-link-7/
 
Now, what lets do I have to tell you? Oh on the weekend we had a surprise 30th birthday party for my sister! It was a super fun night and she was pretty surprised! Not totally she had an idea but she was pretty darn pleased with it is all. She does so much for everyone else it was nice to have that party for her and celebrate her birthday. We then had a turkey dinner for her on Sunday, which was mainly my mom's party for Erica and then on Monday for her actual birthday she was busy with work and tutoring but I made her a cake and we still celebrated a bit more. She still has to pick out her suitcase which I'm getting her for her birthday, she is leaving for Europe next week, school trip! All in all a great weekend oh and I went to see my cousin Jared play hockey on Sunday night.
 
So that is what is up with me! Hope you're all having a great week so far!
 
http://jessisdesign.blogspot.ca/
 

1 comment

  1. The birthday party sounded like it turned out to be fabulous! Cannot wait to hear about your upcoming trip - SO fun! My must have for the beach? hmmm a good book, fun beach bag and everything to make Mimosas since it seems like a girls trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)