It's Wednesday!

12 April 2017
I swear the weeks are just rolling by! And they can do this until I go away to Cuba then please slow down and don't pass too quickly. This week I feel like I have been going constantly, Erica leaves for Europe on Thursday and being the nice big sister I am, I'm making sure all her laundry is done and she will have her hair done before she leaves and all that jazz plus work and just regular household chores! Adulting is so much fun! Anyways, lets show you some pins I have been looking at and what I'm royally waiting on....



 Funny and true!
 
 
Above and below pictures make my heart melt! I just want to be able to cuddle some puppies since I already have two dogs I'm probably not getting another one anytime soon!
 
 
 
I was going to post to some more pins I have been looking at but honestly if you look at my pinterest right now it is all puppy pictures and funny memes so I won't bore you with all of them! If you want to see more of what I'm pinning when I actually have a chance to go on Pinterest click on the button in the sidebar!
 
 
Now for Royally Waiting....CUBA! That is what I'm waiting on, excited for, planning for, packing for, etc! I cannot wait to have a great week on the beach with my momma, cousin and aunt!
 
https://www.thequeeninbetween.com/royally-waiting-link-8/

http://jessisdesign.blogspot.ca/2017/04/anderson-greer-is-2.html


2 comments

  1. You can never go wrong with puppy pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those puppies are adorable!! I'm sure it's hard waiting for your trip..sounds like it's going to be a fun time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)