March Goals

07 March 2017
Yes I know it is already 7 days into March and I'm posting my goals now but hey I rarely post about my goals on my blog anyways so this is better. There are a number of gals on follow who post their goals each month and I decided why not join in on that party! I normally have some goals I keep in mind for the month but I never make a post about them. Anyways, here are my goals for the month of March...

  • Organize my clothes! I have lots of clothes but I only wear maybe half them so lets purge!
  • Keep up the meal planning! I have been doing pretty good the last couple of weeks with meal planning and I would really like to keep that up because it makes for such an easier week.
  • Go through my make up and purge! Enough said there.
Now I know this is just a small list but it is what I'm working with this month!

Are you a monthly goal maker? New Year's Resolutions maker? Or just fly by the seat of your pants kind of gal?

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

1 comment

  1. You know I am a huge fan of monthly goals - even if I don't always get them done. :) Good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)