5 On Friday!

03 March 2017
The last part of this week flew by! Friday already which is great because I'm ready for the weekend! Well really I just want to sleep in tomorrow and not wake up to an alarm! I only have Saturday for this because Sunday I'm headed to Halifax to help out with a charity fashion show which should be fun!

Now time again for Friday Favorites...

Again, the weather this week was pretty great! Sunny and not too cold for the most part. That all changed last night, it is COLD today and we got a dusting of snow but nothing too crazy so we all good.

I saw the movie Get Out last night and it was so good! I really enjoyed it. It was a great thriller and just enough comedy that you got a laugh in when you needed it. If this movie is playing near you I suggest going to see it. I went with Erica, Chase and Lindsay and we all really liked it. It still gives me the creeps thinking about it! haha

Another favorite from last night was my popcorn haha I know but it was really good and I fully enjoyed it!

Oh another food favorite this week was my tacos on Tuesday of course. They were extra good and I normally don't put queso dip on my tacos but I had forgotten to get sour cheese so I put the queso dip on them and yup that is my new favorite taco topping!

My last favorite for this week is a reality tv favorite! I'm so happy the Champions are finally on the Challenge! It has taken way too long to really get this season started! I just hope CT stays on for a long time and finger crossed he wins!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

OH I'm adding a 6th favorite this week...watching Backstreet Boys videos from their Vegas show! In love! I miss seeing them in concert!


2 comments

  1. I think I'm going to see Get Out tonight! I've heard great things about it. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the movie recommendation. I love Taco Tuesday and queso is so good. I have never put it on my tacos though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)