Sunday Social with Ashley and Neely!

28 September 2014
And another weekend is gone! I really think a three day weekend should happen every weekend or at least every other weekend. It was a beautiful weekend weather wise! Felt more like summer than fall. Loved it! Yesterday I was in Halifax so I could have dinner with my lovely friends and send off our little Tiana because she is leaving for Toronto on Tuesday. I can't believe  I won't be able to see her again until Christmas! But like I was saying that will be here in a blink of an eye! 

Today, was just homework and errands! Totally boring I know! So lets do a link up with Ashley and Neely again since I don't want to leave you with the most boring post ever! PS I already have posts planned for this week so you will see me more then once this week I promise :) 

Have a great week everyone!



1. What is your favorite magazine to read?
Hmmm I haven't been reading magazines lately but I would have still have to say Vogue or People because of love the fashion of Vogue and the celebrity content of People.

2. What is the best thing you’ve seen online lately?
This 'fight' between these little kids just makes me laugh and he just melts my heart....You poked my heart



3. What is your favorite celebrity to follow on Instagram or Twitter?
I know they might not be celebrity celebrities but my favorite people on Twitter at Nolan Thiessen and Ben Hebert. They are Canadian Curlers and I love them! They are funny, smart and entertaining!

4. Is there one article of clothing no matter what the season you can’t help but love?
Tank tops! I have so many! Easy for summer with some shorts and great for wearing under sweaters and cardigans in the winter.

5. Do you prefer email or snail mail?
I like both! I love the quickness of an email but I love the surprise of getting a nice letter in the mail.

No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)