Beauty Wednesday!

01 October 2014
Did you miss Beauty Wednesday? I finally decided on a topic and got around to blogging about something beauty related! I know miracles still happen ;) Today I want to talk about two of my new favorite products! One I have already picked up another one and one I have wanted to try for a long time. Both are MAC products and I love them!

MAC Pigment in Vanilla 
Zoom Fast Black Lash

These are my new favorite things! If I did monthly favorites these would be on the top of the list. I'm a sucker for mascara and a long time ago Zoella mentioned this vanilla pigment from MAC which I have wanted to try every since! When I was up in Halifax on Saturday I of course had to duck into MAC because it just always happens okay! I did pick up some eye shadows which I will hopefully share next week! MAC has a nice little section right now of mini versions of a number of their products and when I was there last month I picked up the above mascara because I wanted to try it and honestly I needed a new one  since the last one I got I didn't like! I decided not to get the pigment that day but knew I would probably be picking it up someday soon. 

If you can't guess I ended up loving the mascara! It makes my lashes look amazing! It is a wet formula which I wasn't sure when I started using since I normally don't like a very wet mascara but this one had me at the first application. I do have nice lashes to start but this mascara just makes them come alive! It lenghtens, separates and just does everything a good mascara should. I should have taken before and after photos but I forgot so just trust me on this! 

The vanilla pigment is the best brow highlight I have ever tried! It is the perfect amount of shimmer and highlight without being in your face! I also love using it for my inner eye highlight. I have wanted this for over a year I would say but couldn't bring myself to spend over $20 on a pigment since I really don't use them that much so when I saw the mini version I knew I would have to pick it up at some point. I finally caved on Saturday and I'm so happy I did because I have used it everyday since and I'm planning on using it everyday I have make up on! I highly recommend this pigment! It also makes me want to try more MAC pigment.

What are your new favorite products? I love hearing about new products!

1 comment

  1. Can you do a before and after shot of the mascara? I'm interested in it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)