Sunday Funday!

21 September 2014
Sunday Funday! Or Sunday do laundry and homework all day! Either way I hope you're all having a great Sunday! It is lovely here today. The sun is shining and the breeze is delightfully warm. So doing this fall themed link up seems weird but I haven't linked up with Ashley and Neely in a VERY LONG time so I figured why not do it today!

1. What is your favorite part of fall?
My favorite part of fall is the crisp weather, changing colors, sweaters, boots and all that fun stuff. I'm going getting back into crafting in the fall too because I hardly take the time to do it in the summer since I would rather be outside.

2. Do you have anything special planned for fall?
Not yet anyways! Baby Leigh is coming in October/November so I'm excited for that but that has nothing to do with me planning anything haha

3. What is fall like in your area?
Fall is just fall here, crisp weather, farmer's markets and such.

4. What is your favorite football team to cheer for (college or professional)?
I'm not a football fan so I have no answer for this.

5. Do you decorate for fall? Show us pics!
I do decorate for fall but I don't have of it out yet nor do I have pictures of it from other years so you will just have to take my word for it :)


Hope you're all ready for another week! Have a relaxing Sunday evening folks!

xo

No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)