Friday Favorites

18 November 2016
http://www.momfessionals.com/
 
 
 
Well, first time on the blog this week and it already Friday! It was a busy week for me, getting things rolling for the Christmas house tours decoration wise which you know I love! Plus, some appointments for check up stuff making sure the other ovary is okay. All good times! Anyways, I decided why not link up with Andrea, Erika and Narci if you haven't checked out their blogs you should! Now, onto my Friday favorites!

1. Lifetime Christmas movies! I for a long time never liked watching the lifetime or hallmark Christmas movies because they are so beyond cheesy they are hard to watch but last year I started with Guess Who's Coming to Christmas starring Drew Lachey and well I'm a little hooked now. I even DVR them now haha

2. Fun nights with Erica and Ashdenne! On Monday, myself, Erica and Ashdenne went to dinner and then did some Christmas shopping and we had a great time.

3. It is FRI-YAY! Weekend time! I don't have any real plans which I'm okay with because I have some stuff around the house I would like to get done especially finishing my Christmas cards! I got into other crafts and they have been neglected for the last little bit. Hoping to get them done this weekend.

4. I was only to have three but got word my package of crafty goodness from Vicki arrived! I can't wait until work is over and I can go home and open it!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment

  1. Yay for all things Christmas! ;) have a great weekend! Enjoy crafting. I love doing that kind of stuff too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)