13 Personal Questions

23 May 2013
Happy Thursday Coffee Breakers! The days are flying by this week! I know it is a short week but this is just crazy! I'm excited for next weekend because I'm heading down to Portland and North Conway for some shopping :) I'm excited! I haven't gone shopping in far too long so this will be a great trip! The only thing I need is new sneakers for working out so yay for fun shopping! Also, I have to say I love a good road trip in the summer! Long range forecast says the weather is going to be nice too :) It isn't bad that I have already started planning outfits right?

My brother got a job in another town! I'm super happy and sad at the same time! Normally, Chase is home all summer because he is on summer break from university but this year he was having a hard time finding work here so he ended up getting a job closer to his girlfriend. I know we will all still get to see him but he starts on June 3rd so I will be away his last days home! Bummer but YAY for his job! He is going to working at a golf course in the Pro Shop and doing some bar tending at the clubhouse. Already miss my baby bro! He is growing up too fast! Man he is already almost 23!!


We are the 3 best friends anyone could have!
3 Musketeers! 

This is why I don't understand when siblings don't get along! I couldn't imagine not getting along with mine!


Anyways I was over at Bliss to Bean reading some of her latest blogs and she had one with 13 personal questions and I decided I should answer them too! If you don't follow Jenn you probably should her blog is super cute! So is she and her little family. But yes I liked the questions and I didn't really know what I wanted to write about so here you go 13 Q and A with me!


13 Personal Questions:


1. What do you order at Starbucks?
I have a slight obsession with the Very Berry Hibiscus Refreshers right now so when ever I can get my hands on one I will get that and for a hot drink I get a vanilla latte normally.






2. What is one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?
Good pair of jeans, they are a staple in most people's closet I feel.

3. What's one thing most people don't know about you?
Oh gosh I don't even know! Maybe that I was afraid of dogs until I was in grade 5 because of a documentary my parents watched when I was like 2! Yup, they didn't think I was paying attention and then I hated being around dogs! I can't even imagine that now! I love doggies!

4. What is one thing you want to do before you die?
I would like to travel to New Zealand, back to England, Ireland and Scotland.

5. What's one food you cannot live without?
Seafood! I love fish, lobster, mussels, clams Yup anything from under the sea!

6. What is one quote you live your life by?
“You do not become good by trying to be good, but by finding the goodness that is already within you, and allowing that goodness to emerge. But it can only emerge if something fundamental changes in your state of consciousness.”
Eckhart Tolle


7. What do you like and dislike about the (You Tube) Community?
I will refer to the blogging community and not the YouTube community here. I love the friendships and bonds you can make with you 'meet' here in the blogging community and it is nice to be able to talk to people who can give advice, know what you're talking about etc. Making new friends is something I love so that is for sure what I love best about the blogging community. 

Now, on the same dime, I hate how 'high school' blogs can be! We all should just be supporting each other in whatever kind of blog you blog the other one has. I think everyone should just be nice to each other and not judge because it might not be the same kind of blog you have. Some people like beauty, lifestyle, travel, sports, fluff whatever just spread the love people!


8. What's your #1 song on your iPhone/iPod?
The number one most played song on my iPod is actually I'll be home for Christmas by Michael Buble! haha! But what I have been playing lately is Serena Ryder and Backstreet Boys' new song!

9. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?
Basic, Classic with pops of trends and color.

10. Favorite number?
13

11. Two hobbies?
Scrapbooking - which I love and I'm getting back into since I went to Crop and Create back in March because I had really gotten away from it and I have so many supplies I should really do more of it!

Watching YouTube Videos! - I honestly spend at least 30 minutes before I go to bed watching YouTube videos! I'm totally addicted to them!

12. Two Pet Peeves?
1. People who wear black jeans as dress pants! Sorry we can all tell your slightly faded black jeans are not dress pants!
2. People who don't listen but expect you to hang off every word they say!

13. Guilty pleasure?
Backstreet Boys! Whatever I don't even deny that! I have loved them since I was 13 and I don't think I have any plans to ever stop! I have made the most amazing friends because of the Backstreet Boys and yes I still enjoy their music! Fingers crossed they announce more concert dates so me and said friends can plan a date!



Have a great Thursday Everyone!
xoxo

6 comments

  1. I love that picture of you and the boys!

    Also, I'm the worst Nova Scotian ever.. I've still never even tried lobster. Can't stand fish, but I'm trying to force myself to like it - haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I kinda like it too ;)

      OMG Faith you have to try it! I love it I honestly could eat it everyday!!

      Delete
  2. Yay!! So glad you used it. I thought it was a fun little survey. Seafood is soooo yummy. Our family is having a clam bake this weekend!! :) Thanks for following me/including me on your blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fun little survey! I hope your clam bake is awesome I'm kinda jealous! Thanks for dropping by hun! xo

      Delete
  3. Geez I could have written most of these answers myself! Especially the blogging like/dislikes I feel like obviously not everyone has a "niche" & that's OK! I have always felt like blog world should be the LEAST judgy but oh it can be!

    I am not a fan of the refreshers but I do LOVE the passion iced tea lemonade thingy so thirst quenching! My latest addiction is the hazelnut macchiato :)

    Oh oh last one lol How about those people who try to pull of black yoga pants as dressy!? Yeah not working honey bun haha Ok I am done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, blog world should be least judgy but really I don't think that will ever happen!

      I like the Passion Iced tea lemonade too! But I'm hooked on the refreshers! haha

      I know if you're gonna wear yoga pants just accept they are yoga pants, you're probably not kidding most people! haha!

      Thanks for dropping by hun!!

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)