04.02.2012

02 April 2012

Yummy Yummy I Got Love in my Tummy!

Yesterday I felt like baking so off to Pinterest I went and found a recipe for s’more cookies that I decided to make. I know I made s’more cookies before but these ones were different and I decided to make them without the graham cracker bottom because no one in the house seem to want them when I mentioned them until I said I would make them without the graham cracker bottom! So really I made marshmallow and chocolate chip cookies! But I’m sure they amazing with the graham cracker bottom.

These cookies are delightfully easy and super yummy! They light and chewy and just perfect with a cold glass of milk or hot cup of tea!  These cookies don’t even take long! Honestly start to finish I think it was like 45 minutes and that is with baking times! Super easy to whip up whenever you may need some yummy after school snack or quick dessert when family decides to show up J


No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)