A BLOG POST!!

17 February 2014
What? Yes I'm actually blogging! I was starting to think I had forgotten how but alas I have shaken off that feeling and I'm back for today anyways! I'm hoping to have another Beauty Wednesday up this week too so fingers crossed!

Today, I was thinking I would give you a bit of an update on what has been keeping me away since January! In one word it can be summed up....SCHOOL! I have not been this busy in years! School is keeping me much more busy then work ever did. This is probably because I have to do things at home for school too. I have to say I am loving it though. I finally have that feeling of contentment I did not have before. We are working on perm wraps right now which I have to say I didn't really like when we started but since then I have caught on, still need more practice but basically have the hang of it now. I have also completed a blunt cut and uniform cut! I liked the blunt cut way more then the uniform cut! I think it is because the blunt cut came much more naturally to me.

Earlier this month we also had two days where we did free shampoos and styles. I was lucky enough that I had 4 people book an appointment with me. My cousin Ashdenne, was my first client and everything went smoothly with her! As did all my other clients which included Erica my sister and friends Cathy and Rebecca. Cathy actually came on both days we did the shampoos! Thank you ladies so much for coming in! I'm excited everything that is to come with this course and next term I'm excited for the coloring section!

The lovely Jessica Noelle nominated me for a Liebster Award! How sweet is she? I'm always so shocked when someone tells me they nominated me for this award. It is just so nice. Since, I have been nominated a few times now I'm just going to answer Jessica's questions since I really don't have new blogs to give you right now. I would love to be able to nominate a bunch more but I haven't been looking around for new blog lately since I have been so busy outside the internet lately. Again, thanks to Jessica for nominating me! Go and check her out here :)

The Questions:

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
-Lets see right now I would love to be on a beach so maybe Bora Bora! I would also love love love to go to New Zealand and back to New York and London.

Who is your celebrity crush?
-Leonardo DiCaprio and has been for like 20 years!

What alcohol can you never drink again and why?
-Hmmmm I can't think of any alcohol I can't drink again, probably because I'm not a huge drinker anyways so I rarely get really drunk off anything. I can you I don't like cream based alcohols! 

If you could shop free at one store, which store would you choose?
-Free at one store? Sadly probably MAC, I love me some good make up! Or Sephora because then I can get make up and hair stuff!

What smell reminds you of your childhood?
-Homey smells, cranberry and mulberry scents because my mom always had those can of scented candles burning in the house.

What is something new that you would like to try this year?
-I think I am trying something new already this year and that is beauty school! I have always had an interest and now I'm finally doing it!! Also loving it!

For what reasons would you block someone on Facebook?
-Good question, I would say if they kept offending me with what they were posting, but really I would probably just hide them on my feed. I haven't had to block anyone who I don't know!

What is your go-to karaoke song?
-Anything Backstreet Boys!

What is the meaning behind your blog name?
-Just something I liked because I wanted my blog to feel homey and just easy.

What is your guilty pleasure reality show?
-Any of the Real World/Road Rules Challenges....Big Brother Canada, Real Housewives

What quote do you live by?

"Every new day is another chance to change your life"

Hope you all have a great week and hopefully I will see you on Wednesday for another Beauty Wednesday!

xo

2 comments

  1. that sounds like fun I tried to do cosmetology once but Im impatient weird I went into teaching tho huh LOL

    Omg if i could shop free at a store it would be Old Navy!!!!

    Glad your liking school Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are doing awesome so far in beauty school!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)