Friday Favorites!

28 September 2018
I figured lets start back with something fun and easy! So I'm linking up with some other lovely bloggers to tell you about my Friday Favorites!


Since it is now fall, most of my favorites are fall related. As much as I love summer/sun/beach/sand/heat, I was more then ready this year for autumn to get here (more about why on Monday). But, yes I was ready for first day of Autumn to get here. Lets get onto my favorites for this week...

Firstly, I got to make my Tomato Basil soup which I have to say it was even better this time for whatever reason. It was rainy and cold so a perfect day to have this soup. You can find the recipe here.


Hallmark Holiday movies are one of my favorites! They are cheesy, feel good, fun! I found this one and I totally enjoyed it. Yes, it is cheesy but it is always great to just settle down with a coffee, cozy blanket and enjoy some Hallmark cheese.



Last week changed up all my summer candles for my autumn ones and forever Sweater Weather will be an all time favorite of mine. It makes me happy.


It is nice to back blogging! Hope you all have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!



*all images from google image or pinterest

2 comments

  1. I love summer too but am really ready for fall now! Hallmark movies are great!! Have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fall is just the best right now! Hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)