Pray for the World....

16 November 2015
Getting back into this blogging thing is proving tougher then expected but we are going to power through and hope for the best! I really enjoy blogging but sometimes I just feel like I don't have anything to say or I just do not feel like sitting down in front of the computer and actually writing out a post. So I want to say thanks to those who are still reading my blog and hello to some of the new readers! Please bear with me with me while I get my blogging mojo back! I feel it is coming back but it isn't quite here yet!

I have some ideas for some holiday posts so stay tuned for those and if you have anything you might want me to post about let me know because I love getting ideas! 

And just to end this remember to be nice to each other.

1 comment

  1. I have been in a blogging funk too. I don;t know what's wrong with me. I have ideas to blog about, but have zero motivation to do it. I think part of me feels like "no one cares." Half the time I wonder if anyone really reads it. Hopefully I will get out of this rut soon. Sending prayers all over this world. Sad what has happened in France and all over the world. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)