It's 2015!

04 February 2015
Not only is it 2015 it is February! When did this happen? Honestly, I don't know where 2014 went so I have no idea where January went! I have been meaning to come back to the blog for a long time now. I feel like whenever I say I'm coming back I get busy and then it is just too much to even think of blogging! I do really want to get back into my blog so fingers crossed this is the beginning of more posts from me! I have some ideas for upcoming posts and hopefully just some fun stuff! 


I saw this 31 day challenge on my friend Sara's blog and decided why not! I probably won't be doing this everyday because well I just don't think I will be taking the time to do it everyday but I will do all of it by the end of March lets say! I will give a deadline just not a firm one.


An introduction, maybe a re-introduction? Okay, I'm Brittany! I'm 31 years old and I'm currently taking cosmetology at the local community college. I have a great family and friends who I will often talk about on here. I don't really even know what to say in this introduction because my next task is to give 20 facts about myself. So I think I'm going to make you wait until the facts to really get an introduction to me. 

Okay, fingers crossed I actually get back into the routine of blogging! 

xx

2 comments

  1. Welcome back! I sucked at doing the 31 day challenge. I still need to get into a blogging routine, but I'm trying not to stress about it. I think I get too caught up in scheduling posts and making sure I'm posting X amount of times per week that it stops being fun. So this time around I'm just posting whatever, whenever. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara! Yes you have to keep it more fun because if it isn't fun it feels way too much like work and then you don't want to do it! haha

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)