Weekening...Christmas Decorating Begins...

26 November 2018
Happy Monday Folks! I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Mine was pretty low key but very nice. There was a few plans cancelled but what can you do sometimes it happens. I also cannot believe it is the last week of November. I feel like I definitely did not complete all of my November goals because I feel like it has been a week since I posted about them!

Anyways, lets chat about my weekend. On Friday, there was some snow squalls forecasted and it was bitterly cold, we had made plans to go down to Sherbrooke Village for their opening night of their Old fashioned Christmas but with the weather and how cold it was no one really wanted to go. Of course the weather forecasted didn't really come but it was freezing running from the house to the car so again no one really wanted to spend the evening walking around. I did find out it is open until January for walk arounds so maybe we will try and plan another night. Instead, I headed out to dinner with my mom and Erica. We had a lovely dinner before hitting up Walmart and the mall. I also watched the Christmas Chronicles with Kurt Russel and I loved it. I love it when you can watch a new Christmas movie and love it as much as some of the classic ones.

On Saturday, it was full blown Christmas decoration time! It was basically that all weekend in all honesty but almost everything is finished now so bring on the rest of the holidays. I have one more tree to decorate for the landing on the stairs but I have the rest of the trees done. Yes, I said trees!





 
Christmas trees, snowman and Santa Clauses are my most favorite. I also have to finish decorating the office once I'm done with this post so I should probably move along soon. I'm hoping to get some Christmas crafts and baking down soon to share of ideas with everyone. I have seen a few new recipes I would like to try so hopefully they turn out and I can pass them along :)
 
Now onto my most favorite part of the weekend, snuggling with my boy. When Gus was a puppy he would almost NEVER wants to snuggle up with you but now since his old age (he is 9, he will be 10 in April) he loves cuddling up with you. He actually snugged up with me two different times and I loved it. My sweet baby Gus
 

Linking with Bianca today!


2 comments

  1. We decorated for the holidays this weekend as well and I'm full on festive mode now! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you decorated the trees. Soooo pretty. I love snuggles and cuddles from my pup too. So glad you had a great Thanksgiving weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)