Halloween Round Up!

01 November 2018
Hello November! I really cannot believe it is November already! Where is this year going? I swear it was just the beginning of October and now it is gone. But, better to have the days going by then not so lets keep it moving.

How was everyone's Halloween? Mine was great! On Tuesday for the last of my birthday celebrations my brother and his girlfriend Lindsay come over to carve pumpkins and have pizza which is always fun. Erica wasn't feeling well so I did her pumpkin this year. I was thinking about doing third one but I didn't this year maybe I will next year. On Halloween we had a good amount of treaters and of course they were all adorable well the ones I saw where.







I hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween! Now, time to go back and see what October goals I successful finished and what need to keep on the November list!

1 comment

  1. I am glad you got to enjoy more time with your brother! Family time rocks! All those pumpkins look fantastic! I love to carve but I hate the clean before - lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)