Christmas Bucket List!

22 November 2018
Firstly I would like to wish a happy thanksgiving to all my American friends. I hope you all have a great thanksgiving with lots of good food and company!



Now, lets talk about my Christmas bucket list. Each year I kind of plan one of these for myself but never really think about after I plan it out so maybe this year I will have better luck. Now, mind you I normally do most of what is on my bucket list without even thinking about it. Do you make any bucket lists for the holidays, things you really want to do or events to want to hit up?

  • go on a sleigh ride (this one is pushing it but maybe sometime in the winter)
  • see the Christmas lights around town
  • spend lots of time with family and friends
  • host a cookie baking party
  • read a Christmas themed book
  • go to some Christmas parties
  • make homemade hot cocoa
  • watch Christmas movies with the family
  • enjoy the season
I know I will probably end up going most of these without even having to think about it but it is nice to make a little list of things. We all know how much I love lists.

Anyways, it is time to move on and get some work done. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday.

xo

No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)