Quick Hello

07 November 2018
I swear I'm not ignoring my blog on purpose! My computer is dying a slow death I do believe so sometimes it will turn on and sometimes it won't! Lets just say I probably be getting a new one within the next couple of months and if I'm lucky I might even get it from Santa ;)

That being said I'm just here for a quick hello since I'm at work and need to get some stuff done. I just wanted to let everyone know where I am. Here is hoping my computer decides it likes me tonight so I will be able to get a couple posts done and ready to post.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

2 comments

  1. HI!!! Hope your computer gets fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the computer...in our advanced world it is the worst when electronics decide to take a "break"...UGH~!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)