WHW: Hair and Crafts

17 October 2018
Oh hey hi! This is week has gotten away from me and on top of that my computer was giving me grief but I'm here so lets get on with it. I'm linking up with Jen and Jessi today for What's Hap'pinning' Wednesday even though I'm not so sure I have anything from Pinterest to share...no that is kind of a lie but we will get to that.

Over the past weekend, I had a wedding to help with which was great since I missed out on my weddings this summer season since I was down for most of it. The wedding party was sweet and I liked playing with hair again. I honestly would do updos everyday if I could since I love it. Here are a couple of shots from the hair I did, not great the sun was shining and I was by the window so could have been better.


Since I'm trying to work on my October goals and get things organized before the holiday season is upon us this Sunday I decided it was time to at least tidy up my craft room, I haven't done anything down there since before I was in the hospital so it needed a good tidy and really I need to go through some stuff but whatever I will get to that at some point. Of course, once I had tidied up all I wanted to do was craft so I have some ideas of Pinterest for some Christmas-y paintings which I will hopefully show you the finished products soon.



How is everyone's week going? Planning anything fun for the weekend? Excited for Halloween? Well time to get back to work. Hope everyone is well xo

{ Jen | Jessica }

3 comments

  1. Oh my goodness those are gorgeous - come do mine! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those updos are seriously flawless! I'd give anything to have someone do my hair that well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love braiding hair but I do not do it anywhere near that well!! Those all look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)