October Goals

04 October 2018
Wow, Thursday already! This week feels like it has flown by which honestly the last month has felt that way. Where did September go? Not that I totally mind since now it is officially my birthday month. 35 on the 28th! Crazy!

When I was getting ready to make this post I was reading some other blogs and Emily was doing her October Goals and I thought yes that is what I want to write about to because then maybe I will get more of them done instead of just starting them and hoping for the best!

 
1. Get my closets cleaned out and organized! Finish switching over the summer clothes to autumn/winter. I have started this I have a pile of summer clothes on my floor.
 
2. Try at least 2 new recipes for the crock pot. I love using my slow cooker but sometimes I just don't know what to make so I'm on the look out for some recipes so if you have any leave them for me.
 
3. Finish a few craft projects I have on the go, especially one that I need to have for a Christmas present this year! I know but it is a big one I have been working on for while so I need to get back at it now otherwise it won't be a gift for this year.
 
4. Speaking of Christmas, I would like to start my shopping for it this month just to get a jump on it or at least be on the look out for some ideas. I have my lists started but I don't stick to a strict list when Christmas shopping for my family and friends.
 
5. Plan out my 12 Days of Christmas blog posts. I have some fun ideas for it so hopefully they will come together for me.
 
6. Enjoy most days! I know this one sounds kind of silly but after the summer I had I know how special life is and you just have to enjoy your life. You only get one.
 
What are your goals for this month? Are you a goal setter or just get what you get done and that is good enough? I like making goal lists but we will see how this one works out for this month.

No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)