TBB Asks: Fall 2.0

01 October 2018
Happy October Everyone! I know it was officially fall before this but I feel like October 1st truly marks Fall for me. I'm also excited for it because it is my birthday month. Anyways, since it is feeling rather fallish this morning I decided to chat about some fall stuff today along with TBB. 




1. Favorite fall color?  I love them all together! The oranges, yellows, reds are just amazing. I love how they all just come together and just make everything look beautiful.

2. Apple cider - hot or cold? Hot because otherwise it is just weird apple juice hahaha

3. Caramel apple - yes or no?  Yes, who doesn't love a caramel apple or even just an apple with some caramel sauce you know they just go together so perfectly.

4. Pumpkin or apple cider doughnut?  Hmmm neither but I would lean more towards the apple cider one.

5. Long or short cardigan?  Both, in all knits, weights and colors please!

6. Favorite football or fall party food? Hmm, good question since I never been to a football party and most of us don't just have fall parties which I think we should but maybe dips (of any kind really) or chicken wings because who doesn't love a good chicken wing.

7. Orange or white pumpkins?  A mix of both please and even a green one is nice to throw in the mix too.

8. Hayride or bonfire?  Again, both...maybe you could even take a hayride to a bonfire? But really I think I would take a bonfire over the hayride if I had to choose.

9. Favorite fall baked good?  Anything with apple please! My mom's apple pie YUM!


10. Most anticipated fall activity? Pumpkin carving and treats for my birthday and Thanksgiving with the family. 


*all images from google search or Pinterest

2 comments

  1. We are so very in sync with the caramel apple thing!! LOL!!! I am now following from TBB - you can follow back if you wish at Annster's Domain. Have a great day~~~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)