Wednesday Rambles

10 October 2018
Okay, it is Wednesday! We have made it through half of the week already! I can say this easily since Monday was a holiday! I have been trying to figure out something to post about this morning for too long so I have decided to just wing it and see what comes out! Sometimes you just can't plan out a blog no matter how hard you try.

Yesterday, after work I got some extra energy and decided to finally clean out some of the cupboards in the kitchen! They have been needing a clean out for a long time but instead of just cleaning them out, we just stacked more stuff in there. For me, there are few things better than that feeling you get when you have cleaned and organized something. I know I'm a tad crazy but I much prefer having everything in its place especially when it actually has a proper place. Now, if I could just get people to put things back in said place I would be a miracle worker!

 
Not to bad huh? Plus I love having a good clear out of the cupboards before the baking season of Christmas starts! Knowing what you have and what you need to get is pretty much a must. It is always a plus when you can actually just take a quick peek when you're making your lists enough of having to basically clean them out then.
 
This past weekend was Thanksgiving here in Canada. I completely forgot to take any pictures at all! I can tell you we had a wonderful dinner thanks to my mom and sister (which I clean up for the big meals and they cook), great company and just a nice relaxing weekend. For Sunday, my dad's side of family normally comes over, which is nice since we don't have as many family gathers with them since they don't live in the area like a lot of mom's family does. It was nice for me especially since the last family get together we had was the week before I went into the hospital so I was not feeling the best that is for sure. For Monday, it was leftovers and being basically a sloth! I did do some laundry but I mainly just laid around on the couch and read my new book The Tattooist of Auschwitz, so far it is very good.
 
Alright, I think I'm done rambling for one day. Hope you're all having a great Wednesday and a great week! I will be back on Friday with some favorites!
 
 
 

4 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW!! What a difference! That looks great! I love organizing...everything feels so clean and orderly afterwards (for about a week or two in my house - LOL)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered if you celebrated Thanksgiving there. I have seen a few photos floating around. You did a great job on organizing the pantry. I need to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thanksgiving in Canada already! Glad you enjoyed spending the day with your family. So can you come to my house soon and clean out my pantry?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)