What Brings Me Joy....

14 December 2018
Since I did not get myself in gear on Monday and actually post I decided today I would link up with the Blended Blog and make a post on what brings me joy. I think it is rather fitting during the Christmas season even everything (more like everyone) I will be talking about bring me joy all year all....





My family of course would be the first people/dogs I have to mention because I don't know what I would be or do without them. I also don't want to post a thousand pictures on this post so know if you're a family member of mine reading this even if you don't see your pretty little face I love you.





My extended family aka friends. The quality of friends I have is very high...this is why I consider them family more than just friends because they are people I have handpicked to be in my family, who I love and couldn't imagine not having them in my life even if we have busy lives and do not see each other enough. 


 My work family...I'm lucky enough to actually truly like my work family. There is never a dull moment with these folks and always lots of laughs. 

Now, I'm going to just bring it back into more of a Christmas mode...Christmas in all sense of word bring me joy. This time of year I get to look back on Christmas memories that I wouldn't change for the world, wish for new great ones to be made and hope for many more to come. 

I have one favor to ask everyone who is reading this post...let the holiday season bring you joy, don't let the crazy consumerism, rude shoppers, Christmas Scrooges take it away. Be in the moment, spend time with the ones you love, remember the ones you lost and make memories that will last a lifetime. 



No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)