Girly Chat: Favorite Ornament

20 December 2018
I think I have been spinning this week I have been trying to get so much done so I don't have a crazy busy weekend and just a busy one. I also do not want to have any last minute things to do come Monday expect little bits of cleaning and such. This means I have been going to bed later and getting up early but like I have mentioned I love all of the busy of Christmas plus I'm off next week so I will catch up on my sleep then!

Now, onto the topic of this post which is my favorite ornament! I'm linking up with the girls who put on the Girly Chat link up and this month it is time to talk about our favorite ornaments. When I saw this prompt for the blog post today I wasn't sure what one I was going to pick because I have a few that I love but I think it has to be the the first ornament my parents got together as a couple. This has been hanging on our tree every year for 40 years!

isn't he cute? I think I love this one the most because it represents how our family started with my mom and dad. They are truly an example of what a happy couple should be, sure things over 40 years can't be perfect all the time but life isn't perfect and I think my parents are as perfect as you could get.

I'm throwing in an honorable mention for my first Christmas ornament because well it is cute and I love it since it my first ornament.




I hope everyone is getting their stuff done and is going to have a wonderful weekend lead up to Christmas! 

xo



3 comments

  1. Oh my goodness I love both of those ornaments and the meaningfulness behind them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were born the same year!! I have a similar ornament to your first one. That is such a beautiful ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that Santa ornament, and the story as to why it is your favorite. And yes, shout out to all the first Christmas ornaments, haha you know that is my fav, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)