Weekending!

11 December 2018
Good Tuesday morning to you all, can you believe that in two weeks it will be Christmas Day! I honestly cannot believe how the time is flying!
  The Christmas festivities are in full force over here. This weekend was busy as usual and next weekend is shaping up to be just as or even more busy. I love it all though. I love the busy of the holiday season because for me it is always busy with fun stuff at this time of the year. On Saturday, I was able to do some hair for friends and family who were going to a Christmas gala which was great because I hadn't seen them in too long and it was nice to catch up while helping them get ready for their event. Once I was done with them it was time to get myself ready for my own office party. The three local MLA offices decided to all get together for the evening to kick off the holidays together. Pictou Lodge was having an evening for those who maybe didn't have an office big enough to rent out something to come down, have a nice meal with your office without having to plan too much. I have to say it was a lovely night filled with laughs, good food and the best company. The only thing that put a bit of a damper on the evening was the fact that the wind from the ocean was blowing onshore and it was freezing! The Lodge is somewhere I have only been in the summer since it normally closed in the winter except for certain events and I can sure see why now. If the wind had of been blowing the other way it would have been better but the whole place was freezing, thankfully we were in by a fireplace! So other then being rather chilly we had a great evening together. I work with some pretty great people!


On Sunday, I spent most of the day helping Erica with some school work she was trying to get done so she has less to get done over the Christmas break. We got a good chunk done for her but I sat so long over the whole day I had a literal pain in my ass after I was done. Playing teacher isn't all fun and games. And on a bummer note, I totally forgot to DVR SNL! Jason Mamoa was hosting and of course I forgot even after Erica reminded me! #firstworldproblems

How was everyone else's weekend? Did you have any Christmas parties? Are you ready for Christmas? I'm not even going to answer that for myself yet...maybe next Monday.

xo

Linking up with Bianca this week! 

2 comments

  1. I tape SNL every week..without fail! I need that laugh! I have no clue who Jason is though - wow! I must be way out of touch hugh??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that photo on IG. Everyone looks great in it. We have some busy weekends coming up too. I still can't believe Christmas is so close.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)